Let’s face it, we all need plants at our office desks but most of the time we end up buying plants that are either difficult to take care of or it just isn’t the right season for them. Sometimes the atmosphere isn’t suitable for certain plants so you need to choose the indoor plants carefully.
Plants make you feel happy and clarify the air so it is essential that you set up plants in your buildings and offices. Here are few tips for selecting plants for your office:
- Make sure that you go for those plants which are easy to maintain and aren’t sensitive. What this means basically is that, if you somehow forget to water them because of a busy schedule they don’t end up dead.
- If your table is in a cubicle then go for plants that require low light. As the cubicles usually don’t have much sunlight, they have filtered light instead i.e. artificial. Plants such as philodendrons, photos, ZZ plant or snake plant are excellent choices.
- If your desk is in a room where you have plenty of sunlight then go for cacti, succulents, ferns or jade.
- If you have the choice, go for the plants that have proven to be good for reducing air pollution. Our top picks include peace lilies, snake plants, dracaenas and rubber plants.
- It is important that you schedule regular cleaning of your plants, watering and soil enhancers.
If you are looking for an office plant, hire Melbournes finest house plant providers. Make sure they have a wide range of plants available. Also, look for the companies that provide same day delivery and warranties.